Tuesday, February 2, 2010

starting over.

I was pretty bored with my old blog, so I gave it a makeover and will start again. Things have changed a lot around here. Cameron is 15 months old now. He still doesn't walk, but he is close! He stands up by himself and cruises along furniture. He will be walking before we know it.

We found out in November that baby #2 is on the way. S/he will be here in the middle of July. We are so excited to have a little tiny baby in the house again. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday where we learned that our big ultrasound will be on March 3rd. I am (im)patiently waiting for that day to come. For now, I will just be anticipating the first little movements and kicks. That is my favorite part.

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully this time I can keep up with blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment